Everyone creates their own fairytale of how their wedding will be like. Some dream of a royal and luxurious wedding while others dream of a very calm and subtle kind of an environment for their wedding. The preferences and choices for their big day vary depending upon the budget set by them. Many latest trends has been set and followed by the couples and one of the most popular trends in today’s time is that of a destination wedding. Destination weddings are those weddings that are held in a far off place, other than your hometown. These weddings tend to be more intimate as compared to the traditional weddings and hence making it more affordable and cheaper.
Planning of a destination wedding is different from planning the regular weddings. It removes many of the stresses that are there in regular wedding. It also provides an opportunity to the couples to celebrate their day in the best way possible away from all the tensions of work and daily routine. Destination weddings can be intimate (just the two of you), limited to close family and friends, or a grand affair with hundreds of guests attending your wedding.
India is a country where beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers and desert are found. Unique and beautiful locations make India the most appropriate choice for destination wedding.
Here is a list of Top 5 exotic destination for wedding in India-
- “The royal pre-eminence” Udaipur – The city of lakes is the best option when you are looking for a romantic and special. It is the most loving and stunning place in Rajasthan which is simply awesome for a traditional Indian wedding. This beautiful city is full of regal buildings designed in a contemporary style. Some of the best options in Udaipur that you would like to splurge are The Leela, The Taj Lake Palace Devi Garh, Manek Chowk, Oberoi Udaivilas, Durbar Hall at Fateh Prakash Palace and The Trident. This majestic place always attracts the Indians as well as the foreigners. The unique architecture of this city is a perfect blend of innovation with the tradition which offers the perfect backdrop for your dream destination wedding.
- Andaman and Nicobar Island – This place provides a gratifying and romantic beginning to your new life. The soothing and pleasant weather of Andaman and Nicobar Island adds on to the perk. The coconut palms along the seashore bring zest to your beautiful wedding. The Ross and the Havelock Island is the best destination for wedding present here.
- Shimla – Imagine getting married on a location which is rich in scenic beauty, the beauty of hills and cold weather & you both tying the knot in the presence of your family and close friends in Shimla. Planning your wedding at such a destination will definitely a superb idea. There are many resorts in Shimla and some of the best options include–Woodville Palace and Radisson hotel. The ideal time to plan your wedding here is during the months of summer.
- Delhi “the capital city” – The capital city of New Delhi is the most favored destination for weddings. The availability of countless luxurious and exotic venues makes it a perfect choice. The best options of venue present here include–The Tivoli Grand Resort Hotel, The Taj Mahal Hotel, The Imperial Hotel, The Park Hotel and The Manor.
- Rishikesh – The holy city of Rishikesh brings the religious community of the nation together. Tying the knot on the serene banks of the holy river Ganga will give a vibe of purified souls and a great beginning to your new life. The best option for a beautiful wedding in Rishikesh is The Hotel Ganga Kinare.
Sanskaar group is one of the best and amazing wedding planners in Delhi & NCR. They are very enthusiastic and work very hard to make you d-day the most memorable one. The organization also provides services in the Field of Tourism and Hospitality. It is working very closely with Indian Chambers representing the Indian Industry in various fields to promote India as the destination for Services exports. It organize/co-organize/provides our services in Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Conventions, Conferences etc.
The special team stream to offer a birds-eye view of the process from event creation, to make your events memorable and awesome. The sole objective of Sanskaar group is to become an extended arm of the Host that believes in providing very warm hospitality. Our scope starts with the pre-event planning through to execution right up to the post-event winding up.
Keeping following to know all the latest updates!