Weddings are the most sensitive and emotional event in everybody’s life. Weddings therefore, require to be planned in the most efficient and appropriate manner.
Here is a step by step guide on “how to plan a wedding”-
- Set a budget – Initially, planning a wedding requires setting up of a budget. You have to decide how much you would like to spend on your “D-day”. Decide your budget according to the venue, dress, décor, jewellery, makeup, vendor, etc. so that you can fulfill all your dreams. Sit down with your parents or the contractors so that you can decide and come up with the budget.
- Look up for the inspiration – It’s totally your choice to decide what kind of a wedding you want. Whether you want a super-classic and formal type or more of a relaxed and rustic type of wedding, it is solely your decision. You can surely look up to instagram, pinterest or any other social media platform for some amazing ideas and latest trends.
- Guest list – When you are planning your wedding a rough estimate of the number of guests that you will host is essential to carry forward this planning. You can surely finalize your guest list some time later but to begin with the planning you surely require an estimate of the guests as deciding caterers, venue and many other big decisions rely on it.
- Wedding party – It is your most important day so you have to decide whom you want to see by your side. Selecting bridesmaids, groomsmen, grooms-ladies or brides-men becomes an important aspect as these people will always be by your side.
- Venue – Now that you have finalized your budget, estimated guest count and dates of your wedding are also finalized then the next possible step is deciding a good venue as you have all the information required for booking a venue. Some people hire wedding planners before booking the venue and some do that after the booking has been done, depending upon the kind of assistance you require.
- Other finalizations – After all the above tasks have been successfully completed you have to move forward and decide your dress, jewellery, salon sessions, makeup artists, choreographers, shoes and theme of your wedding.
Here are some reasons that will help you decide whether you should hire a wedding planner or not:-
- Wedding planners saves your time.
- The planners always stick to the budget and organize the wedding accordingly.
- Wedding planners pay attention to every detail.
- They have all the latest and fresh trend ideas.
- They have amazing vendors.
- They possess perfect timings.
- They enable you to enjoy your day to the fullest by taking all the major responsibilities.
- You do not have to worry about the gifts or anything left over at the venue as it is their duty to make sure nothing of value gets left behind.
However, hiring a wedding planner is always a good choice. You will have to look for the best wedding planner so that they can assist you in making your dreams come true.
Sanskaar group is one of the best and amazing wedding planners in Delhi & NCR. They are very enthusiastic and work very hard to make you d-day the most memorable one. The organization also provides services in the Field of Tourism and Hospitality. It is working very closely with Indian Chambers representing the Indian Industry in various fields to promote India as the destination for Services exports. It organize/co-organize/provides our services in Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Conventions, Conferences, etc.
The special team stream to offer a birds-eye view of the process from event creation, to make your events memorable and awesome. The sole objective of Sanskaar group is to become an extended arm of the Host that believes in providing very warm hospitality. Our scope starts with the pre-event planning through to execution right up to the post-event winding up.
Keeping following to know all the latest updates!