An exhibition is a public event where pictures, sculptures, or other objects of interest are displayed. Exhibition events can take place at a museum or art gallery or any other desired place of display.
The prime concern of any exhibition or trade show is its ability to do three things:
- Create an experience that is capable of grabbing the industry’s attention
- Construct a large audience of potential attendees
- Sell stalls or booth space to exhibitors
Selling stalls and improving how the exhibitor’s sales team performs is one of the most important areas of focus for event organizers. Here are some tips that will help you out in the process of selling stalls:-
- Get out of the way – All of the potential exhibitors want to know the things that are frequently looked for, yet many organizations make this information hard to find and then create unnecessary step after step to extract this information and act on it (buy stalls)! If you sell stalls, your new prospects should look for the answers to these questions:
- “Will I have access to the decision-makers for my product or service at your event?”
- “Does your event understand the industry/target audience and where my product might fit?
- “Will your show create ample opportunities for me and my business?”
- “Can you help me justify all the costs of this event?”
- “Tell me how this all works?”
- Create a sales process – The best way to create the best exhibition sales process, that works, is to combine your event website with your front and back office systems.
- Don’t flake out on the easiest sale – If your customer has just finished an exhibition or trade show with you, that’s the perfect time to talk about renewal or booking of stall in the upcoming event. Do not let go this golden opportunity as the customer will be pretty much willing to do more and more exhibitions.
- Strategic answer – Apply best practices for delivering the right information to prospects at the right time. This means having strategic answers to the most commonly asked questions available in a digital and searchable capacity. The messages related to the exhibition should be repeated by sales and service teams to provide an image of professionalism and to provide a streamlined sales process.
- Technology – Technology plays a great role in organizing and executing the principles as well as creating and taking advantage of current opportunities. Exhibition and trade show businesses should look at their sales processes and if there are gaps in the processing, it should be addressed immediately.
Fabrication is the procedure of manufacturing or creating a new stall and it’s design for the setup of exhibition stall. Stall fabricators are easy to install and dismantle. A dedicated team of expert and professional for stall fabricator services and solutions are essential for any exhibition. They must be able to manage all the stall fabrication related issues efficiently and effectively.
The services of fabrication & branding are provided by Gurdasmal Hospitality & Consultancy Services in the events. The company is well experienced and reliable. It is a trusted brand name in Noida & is very dedicated and efficient in the market.
It is also one of the best organizer of India pavilion in events abroad. The company is well known in Delhi & NCR for its splendid services in this sphere. It is the sole company that not only provides the facility of online promotions but also does physical and direct promotions of the event. It is the only company who does Foreign Buyer Promotion for the event in which they help organizer to invite potential foreign buyer in their event. The company organizes platform for B2B meetings and CME’s.
It also provides opportunity to the talented youth to have on the job training by providing them task in the event. In this way they learn and earn as well. People in search of jobs can find ample opportunities through this company to portray their talents.
The part time jobs of hostess and diva in an event are also provided. It is the best manpower service provider in Delhi & Noida. It also deals with providing services in the field of Healthcare, Wellness, Tourism and Hospitality. Keeping following to know all the latest updates!