Medical standby service is the provision of emergency medical care and first aid for participants and/or spectators present in an event. It is a branch of pre-hospital care medicine that requires careful organization by emergency physician.
Emergency physicians are expected to be an “emergency planner” for any mass gathering event. The goal of standby medical service is to ensure the fast, safe, and smooth treatment of a patient.
Taking the patient to appropriate hospital is vital in medical standby so, the hospital selection should be based on patient needs and hospital capability.
- Coordinator – An operation center has to be created during a medical standby. This center acts as a “coordinator” between the medical team and the receiving hospital.
- Planning – The planning of the medical standby is vital for a successful medical coverage. It is essential for the emergency planner to personally meet the organizer so as to know what is expected by them.
- Accessible – The medical aid stations at an event should be accessible within 5 minute walk and should be clearly marked so that all event personnel know about the location of the aid stations. It should be made in a safe area that have easy access to the ambulance.
- Coordinated team work – The operation center should be able to communicate with the medical team at all parts of the event venue. The physician in charged on-site should also be able to communicate with the site-organizer personnel, fire and rescue team, police, supervisor of the medical team, medical personnel on-site and operation center.
Special factors that may affect the recommended medical resources are:-
- Night to daytime event
- Number of attendees
- Alcohol availability and it’s anticipated use
- Demographics of crowd
- Number of participants
- Location of event
- Multiple locations
- Time/season of the year
- Time period of event
- Problems encountered in the past event.
Some other factors can be:-
- Size of the event
- Nature of the event
- Environmental conditions
- Accessibility of permanent medical facilities
Empathy Solutions is one of the best standby medical service providers in Delhi & NCR. It provides standby medical services in Exhibitions, Mela, Events and Trade fare. It is an organization which is specialized in providing solution to every problem in Hospital & Healthcare Industry. It is renowned in this sphere for the splendid services provided to the clients.
The organization has tie-up with more than 500 hospitals in India & about 50 hospitals all over the world. Thereby it is competent enough to deal with various types of ailments which the patient is suffering from.
Empathy Solutions also deals with Emergency Management by providing Standby Medical Services in big events like Trade shows, Exhibitions, Travel Groups etc. to avoid any untoward incident and to deal with any medical emergency during the event in India and Abroad.
Empathy Solutions is an experienced operator in Hospital, Healthcare, and Tourism & Travel Industry. Over the years, with experience & reliable services, Empathy Solutions have provided excellent medical care clubbed with pleasant and memorable holidays in India for their clients from all over the world.
Empathy Solutions also offers the option of combining the holidays in India with a medical package. Travel to India for the festive season, and combine your visit to family and friends and a tour of scenic attractions, with a medical checkup. You can easily tour of India with short term medical procedures, such a Cardiac Health Test, Cosmetic Surgery, Eye Care, Dental Care, Orthopedic Surgery, Heart Surgery etc.
The company offer complete travel solutions in India. It also ensures the airport pickup, hotel accommodation and trip to tourist places as per your need. It also provides air ambulance transfers from the country of the client and also provides road ambulance transfers from the airport to the Hospital/Hotel.
Keep following for all the latest updates!