Wedding venue is a place where weddings are hosted. People generally wonder that wedding venue is a place located at a very beautiful location providing catering, tables, chairs, linens, china, and even waitstaff along with their wedding packages but every wedding venue provides varied services. There are a lot of wedding venue options which people can choose according to their budget and preferences.
The owners of the venue promote themselves online by giving offers on their website or on social media platforms. They also give ads in wedding magazines to popularize their venues. They include locations such as hotels, warehouses, art galleries, and fancy buildings with columns in magazines.
- Your backyard
- Friend or family member’s home
- A field
- The middle of the woods
- A mountaintop
- The middle of a lake
- Art gallery
- Football or baseball stadium
- Botanical garden
- Cruise ship
- Historic mansion
- Industrial loft
- Theme park
- Private yacht
- Theme park
- Island resort
Weddings are the dream day of most people’s life. They want everything to be perfect and memorable. The ambiance, the décor, the dresses are some of the main things that every couple want to be the best. The most important thing amongst all these essentials is that everything should be best but within “the budget”. Every person wants the best but not every person is willing to spend beyond the budget but if you are able to get the best within your budget then you are probably the lucky one. Since it’s more about two families coming together to celebrate a new beginning of their loved ones, perfect Indian wedding destinations get engraved in everyone’s memories for a lifetime. Here are top 10 pocket friendly or budget friendly wedding venues for destination weddings in India which you cannot resist:-
- Goa – Goa is a dream wedding destination for most of the couples. The combination of blue skies, lush greens, deep water and mountain makes it the perfect choice. It undoubtedly, one of the best places to get married in India.
- Alibaug – Alibaug is located away from the hustles of the city life. It is a very calm and peaceful place. The couple who wish for a peaceful yet beautiful location can surely go for Alibaug.
- Jaipur – It is the royal capital of Rajasthan. Jaipur is the first option that comes in everybody’s mind when you wish for a palace wedding. Planning your wedding in Jaipur is not going to be less than a royal affair.
- Udaipur – It is known as the “Venice of the East”. It is very rich in heritage, culture and architectural magnificence. If you wish for a royal wedding, Udaipur provides the perfect environment and location to make it happen.
- Delhi – The capital city is famous for its delicious foods and a wide variety of hotels and other wedding venues.
- Jodhpur – It is famous for its vast deserts. “The Desert capital of India” is an iconic destination. The breathtaking views of deserts, hills and palaces make it favorable in many aspects.
- Jaisalmer – Jaisalmer has all the potentials to make your wedding a perfect heritage wedding. It has beautiful scenic locations which are perfect for any royal wedding. It can also be a suitable place for palace wedding because of the beautiful palaces located here.
- Havelock Island, Andaman Island – Havelock Island have the cleanest beach in India. The blue skies, clear water and golden sand provide the perfect ambiance to tie the knot.
- Bengaluru – It is famous for its heritage buildings and architecture. It is a perfect mixture of old culture and the modern era. The lovely weather adds to the beauty of the place and hence making it a perfect choice for wedding.
- Kerala – Kerala is known for its sprawling backwaters. It is filled with inland water bodies. The beaches in Kerala provide beautiful view and destination for your most beautiful day. Beaches offer a peaceful surrounding and is less crowded and hence a good option.
Sanskaar group provides the best assistance required for your big day. The company is one of the best and amazing wedding planners in Delhi & NCR. They are very enthusiastic and work very hard to make you d-day the most memorable one. The organization also provides services in the Field of Tourism and Hospitality.
It is working very closely with Indian Chambers representing the Indian Industry in various fields to promote India as the destination for Services exports. It organize/co-organize/provides our services in Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Conventions, Conferences, etc.
Keeping following to know all the latest updates!