Among the long list of tasks for wedding preparations, deciding for the wedding card stands almost at the top. Deciding what type of a wedding card you want is almost as confusing as deciding for venues or wedding dresses. Wedding cards are basically a letter sent by the host, asking the recipient to attend the wedding. There is a huge variety and types of cards available in the market depending upon the paper and printing technique. Some of the printing techniques include–embossed, foil-pressed, letter-pressed, etc.
The wedding invitation card says a lot about your style and choice. Each couple is unique and so are their choices which can be seen in the type of invitation card they select for their wedding. Some couples love their card to be eye-catchy and stylish while others just love the simplicity and elegance in their wedding cards.
The latest trend in wedding invitations is to decide the design and order them online. Using the internet has made it very easy to view, organize and order wedding invitations an easy and time saving task. There are hundreds of websites that offer wedding invitations and stationery. Searching for weddings cards online allows the customer to order it from anywhere in the world.
There is a particular format regarding the text on a wedding invitation varies according to country, culture, religion and language. In India the concept and language of wedding invitations was acquired from western traditions.
Here is a quick rundown of our choices so that you can get some help to make your mind:-
- Floral design – Flowers are always a treat to watch. The mesmerizing prints and designs of flowers add on to the level of elegance and no wedding is ever complete without the presence of flowers. Choosing floral design for your wedding card can add an extra bit of beauty to the overall look and feel.
- Chalkboard design – The chalkboard design is one of the popular trends in the wedding cards. It’s a unique idea and a refreshing change which simply makes wedding cards look amazing.
- Watercolor design – The watercolor design has the ability to make any design more attractive. It makes the card look more unique and hand-crafted as compared to other designs. This design carries a minimalist look which helps you to highlight the important sections of your invitation.
- Letterpress – In this design an inked, raised printing plate is used to create an imprinting effect on the images and text. It provides a high quality classic feel which is a good way to impress your guests.
- Vintage – Vintage typography is the primary design feature. In this design several types of old style typefaces and incorporate interesting word shapes and ornate line graphics are mixed. Old is always gold and this design is undeniably eye-catching because of the vintage typography used in it.
- Grey invitation set – Grey color is so in these days that there are wedding cards customized solely in this color. You can get all the templates like RSVP, name card, and save the date designed and customized in this color.
Sanskaar group is one of the best and amazing wedding planners in Delhi & NCR. They help their clients in making their big day a memorable and beautiful day. They are very enthusiastic and work very hard to make you d-day the most memorable one. The organization also provides services in the Field of Tourism and Hospitality. It is working very closely with Indian Chambers representing the Indian Industry in various fields to promote India as the destination for Services exports. It organize/co-organize/provides our services in Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Conventions, Conferences etc.
The special team stream to offer a birds-eye view of the process from event creation, to make your events memorable and awesome. The sole objective of Sanskaar group is to become an extended arm of the Host that believes in providing very warm hospitality. Our scope starts with the pre-event planning through to execution right up to the post-event winding up.
Keeping following to know all the latest updates!