Indian Wedding dress is a lot more than just the gowns. India has a diverse culture and so is the dresses worn in this country. Indian wedding dresses are all about the sparkle and glitters. It is often designed in bold colors which makes it distinct in every aspect. The hand –work customized by the craftsmen makes it more appealing and unique. There is no place in the whole wide world where such a variety in wedding dress designs and the type of work done on it, is available other than India.
Brides in India have lots of options to choose for their wedding dress. Lehengas, sarees, gowns, suits, anarkali are amongst the choice of wedding dress made in India. The Indo-Western fusion is the latest trend o today’s time. The Indian dresses are given a tangy western twist which makes it more fashionable and stylish. Not only in India, but sarees are loved all over the world. It has become the identity which represents India on International platform.
Every bride has some inspiration regarding the bridal dress. In the hustle of wedding preparations you need to keep in mind the following things:-
- Choose yourself – There is a custom in India wherein the dress of the bride is selected by the in-laws or the relatives. You don’t have to disregard to this custom but what you can do is tell your likes, dislikes and preferences to them or the best option will be to go along for shopping with them. Even if you are not able to go for shopping, we always have WhatsApp. Just make sure that the outfit is selected according to your choice because it’s your day and you have to slay and look perfect.
- Color – Decide the color of your dress before you are going to buy it. The color plays a major role in the grace and look of the dress. The most favorite and widely preferred color for wedding dresses in India is red. However, the trends have changed the theme of red to many other vibrant colors. Discuss it with your partner and decide a common color that you both will be carrying as the color-coordinated couples looks the best, in person as well as in the photographs.
- Type of dress – What type of dress you will be wearing on your wedding is also an important question that needs to be addressed. The option for wedding dress is not just limited to saree or lahenga. There are many options depending upon the theme of the wedding that you have decided. The wedding outfit can also depend upon the culture you belong to as different cultures have their own type of dresses and customs for wedding.
- Type of fabric – The fabric of the wedding dress should be decided depending upon the month of your wedding. If you are planning to get married in winters you can go for heavy silk, velvet or any other fabric but if you are planning to get married in summers then you should avoid any heavy fabric.
- Design – There is vast variety of designs that you can choose from organza, zardosy, sequins, cut work, mirror work, pearl work, kasab and kundan work are some of the craft work that will make your outfit dazzle.
- The right time – There is a lot of things that needs to be decided beforehand. The process of deciding and then finalizing your wedding dress requires some time. You’ll have to start your research way before you are going to buy it.
Sanskaar group is one of the best and amazing wedding planners in Delhi & NCR. They help their clients in making their big day a memorable and beautiful day. They are very enthusiastic and work very hard to make you d-day the most memorable one. The organization also provides services in the Field of Tourism and Hospitality. It is working very closely with Indian Chambers representing the Indian Industry in various fields to promote India as the destination for Services exports. It organize/co-organize/provides our services in Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Convention, Conferences etc.
The special team stream to offer a birds-eye view of the process from event creation, to make your events memorable and awesome. The sole objective of Sanskaar group is to become an extended arm of the Host that believes in providing very warm hospitality. Our scope starts with the pre-event planning through to execution right up to the post-event winding up.
Keeping following to know all the latest updates!