Indian wedding dresses are the most vibrant, colorful and glamorous wedding dresses in the whole wide world. The brides usually used to go for a beautiful red color but with the changing time the tastes, preferences and trends have changed a lot. Nowadays many brides love to wear pink, white or any color other than red. The Indian brides are always expected to sparkle on her big day so her dress is designed in a manner that supports the glam she wanted to carry. Indian wedding dresses are very colorful with intricate designs and embroidery. They are made from the fabric that reflects the light very well. The most widely used fabric for India wedding dresses is satin, silk, or chiffon. You can find dresses with artistic work like that of organza, zardosy, sequins, cut work, mirror work, pearl work, kasab, kundan work, etc.
The myth that people used to believe regarding the color dress is that it is associated with good luck and is believed to bring the couple much happiness in future life but this is not true. “A color cannot decide your future” is the slogan of today’s time and people have started believing in facts rather than the superstitions and stereotypes.
Check out the list of the Top 10 designers in India and thank us later!
- Satya Paul, a stylish and latest fashion designer
- Sabyasanchi Mukherjee, a personalized wedding dress designer
- Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla, a breathtaking dress designer
- Manish Arora, a stunning couture wedding dress designer
- Wendell Rodricks, a remarkable dress designer
- Anita Dongre, the luxurious and sustainable design
- Manish Malhotra, the exclusive wedding dress designer
- Neeta Lulla, the best couture collection
- Falon D’Cruz, for the aesthetic and exquisite dress
- Ritu Kumar, the best ethnic wedding dress
If you are more on the budget side but still crave for the best then you can check out these local markets in Delhi–
- Karol Bagh – It is a hub for both bride and groom wedding dresses. Not only dresses one can also find a wide variety of accessories in this market.
- Defence Colony –You can find showrooms here for the best design of your wedding dress.
- Lajpat Nagar – It is one stop for all your wedding requirements. Traditional attires, bangles, necklace, shoes, clutches, hand bags and what not is available in this market. Ideal for both brides and grooms.
- Laxmi Nagar – You can find good options for ethnic dresses, suits, sarees and lehengas in this market.
- Chandni Chowk – Chandni Chowk is an age old market famous for its collections. It is most suitable for the brides as well as for wedding guests.
- Other markets – South Extension, Lal Quarters, Rajouri Garden, Khan Market, Shahpur Jat, Saket, Greater Kailash
Not only the wedding dresses, these markets are the best options for all the other shopping related to your wedding. You should go and explore these markets for the cheap and best shopping.
Sanskaar group is one of the best and amazing wedding planners in Delhi & NCR. They help their clients in making their big day a memorable and beautiful day. They are very enthusiastic and work very hard to make you d-day the most memorable one. The organization also provides services in the Field of Tourism and Hospitality. It is working very closely with Indian Chambers representing the Indian Industry in various fields to promote India as the destination for Services exports. It organize/co-organize/provides our services in Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Conventions, Conferences etc.
The special team stream to offer a birds-eye view of the process from event creation, to make your events memorable and awesome. The sole objective of Sanskaar group is to become an extended arm of the Host that believes in providing very warm hospitality. Our scope starts with the pre-event planning through to execution right up to the post-event winding up.
Keeping following to know all the latest updates!